It's hard to believe that it's been a week…and also hard to believe that it's been only
a week. Time with newborns is a bit funny that way, simultaneously
moving quickly and slowly. Nevertheless, a week it has been and we are
growing more attached to little Elias James every day. We love him, his
sister adores him (see forthcoming post), and our friends and family are
suitably enamored. And why not? I mean, look at him.

He is a doll! Glad you guys are doing well. You will have to share your birth story when you're ready :)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!!! I want to kiss and snuggle him. Happy one week! XO. I'm with Katie- would love to hear the birth story sometime!
ReplyDeleteI remember that feeling all too well...time flies by and stands still at the same time. I'm sure you're doing your best to soak it all up...the good and the bad. Hopefully there is more good than bad by a long shot. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is killing me that I don't get to come this time! Steph will be beside herself, and she will get so much Nora time. I'm working on my turn.
ReplyDelete