CONGRATULATIONS! How exiting for you all!
Awesome news!!!! So excited for you three - and hoping this time around is a little easier on Mama! Yay for new baby Edsalls!
Again congratulations! So excited for you guys!
What a doll! I can hardly wait, too, Nora!
wahooooo!
Yea!!! I am so glad I can start celebrating out loud now!!
So happy for everyone. Now I can tell folks here. Grand baby 9 is on the way.
Congratulations, Edsall family! That's exciting news! I'm sure Nora will be a great big sister. I wish you guys lived closer-- I think she and Sienna would be good buddies!
Again, congratulations, Edsall family! Andrew and I are very excited for you and pray that this is an easy, healthy pregnancy for mama and baby!
CONGRATULATIONS! How exiting for you all!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news!!!! So excited for you three - and hoping this time around is a little easier on Mama! Yay for new baby Edsalls!
ReplyDeleteAgain congratulations! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! I can hardly wait, too, Nora!
ReplyDeletewahooooo!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! I am so glad I can start celebrating out loud now!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for everyone. Now I can tell folks here. Grand baby 9 is on the way.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Edsall family! That's exciting news! I'm sure Nora will be a great big sister. I wish you guys lived closer-- I think she and Sienna would be good buddies!
ReplyDeleteAgain, congratulations, Edsall family! Andrew and I are very excited for you and pray that this is an easy, healthy pregnancy for mama and baby!
ReplyDelete