she is strong! I especially like the picture. I once checked on Elie at night and she had completely torn apart a stuffed animal and its guts were EVERYWHERE.
Thanks for this! This is so my life. Today mine emptied all of the baby wipes one-by-one from two entire packages and I found the room STREWN with soppy wipes (and very, very clean).
We're laughing!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious....does she eventually nap?
ReplyDeleteHa! Looks all too familiar . . . kind of . . . well, the dressers and beds have changed, but the scene remains the same . . . sort of.
ReplyDeleteshe is strong! I especially like the picture. I once checked on Elie at night and she had completely torn apart a stuffed animal and its guts were EVERYWHERE.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this! This is so my life. Today mine emptied all of the baby wipes one-by-one from two entire packages and I found the room STREWN with soppy wipes (and very, very clean).
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!
ReplyDelete