Monday, July 18, 2011

Look at me now!

Nora has been developing so quickly. Her vocabulary and syntax are, quite frankly, stunning for a 2-year-old. This video shows none of that. It does, however, offer irrefutable proof that she is indeed 2.


9 comments:

  1. I have to be honest- I am the worst aunt in the world because I turned this off after barely making it through. Maybe when I am not pregnant and so easily nauseated I will try and watch it again. I am still dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3:29 ... wow. I'm entertained by this game pretty often, too, except it's usually around the dining table. Two year olds are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Track star in the making!

    Other question did Ben move at all during all of this. Not even hi toe was taping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got motion sickness just watching her. Can she turn right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comical and adorable. I particularly loved the joyous screeching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised she didn't fall down from dizziness!!
    Ben, you weren't looking at her now!!
    She is a doll, and we miss you guys tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! That video made me glad Greta is now in bed :-) Did she get that "Look at me now!" from The Cat in the Hat? Greta loves to say that too! How fun to see Nora grown up so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So ever since I first watched this I now crack up and think of Nora every time Naomi says "look at me now." Josh just watched it for the first time and definitely liked the "that was tricky" line a lot. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete