_______________________________________
_______________________________________
_______________________________________
Our friend John from church is an amateur film photographer. That's right, film photographer. Anyhow, he asked if he could practice some portraits on Nora.
We scanned a few to share with you!
Doesn't she just look like a little tree sprite?!


Why yes. I do love everything about these photos. (Also I like you're new background! Yea telephone booths!!)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I get really tired and right you're instead of your. Don't judge me.
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP. THESE ARE AMAZING (HENCE THE ALL CAPS SCREAMING). :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are so very creative!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute!!!! I also love the new background :)
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! And I love the new fam photo!!
ReplyDeleteValerie - Me too! I find these annoying little slip-ups when I re-read my journal (which I usually write in just before bed.) HUGE pet-peeve.
ReplyDeleteBecca - I must agree that the photos are worthy of the all caps screaming.
Katie - Thanks! The new fam photo was taken the same day, same guy. I love getting pics of all 3 of us!
Ditto re: the background...have you become Dr. Who fans since moving to Britain?
ReplyDeleteWhen I first read film photographer I was expecting a movie. :) These are great shots and I also love the new family picture!
ReplyDeletePicture are okay but they wouldn't be much without my granddaughter making them all that they are.
ReplyDeleteBTW nice new backdrop. Looking forward to seeing you all in a bit. Just a few weeks now.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures - the backdrop and the photos.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary.