This is the moment that Ben and I saw each other on our wedding day.
______________________________
And last week we celebrated 5 amazing years of marriage. Here's how.
The Missing Bean = Yum. Coffee for Ben, chai for me.
A quick stop by the river to watch some punters, some ducks and to soak up some sun.
Then off to the cathedral for a quiet moment together renewing our vows.
Followed by a delicious lunch of Buffalo Ricotta Ravioli in a Butter and Lemon Sauce
and the most moist and delicious Lamb Chop Lollies you can imagine.
And all of this shared with the man of my dreams!
All in all, a fantastic day.

Hurray! What a fun day! Happy 5 years to you guys!!!! :-) Think of you often and miss you much! Cheers to you and your wonderful marriage and hopefully news of baby #2 some day soon! :-) xoxox
ReplyDeleteBex, you read my mind about baby #2! Anyday now is what I keep thinking! :) Anyhow, glad your special day was just that! Love you and can't wait to see you all so soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy five years Mr and Mrs Edsall! I hope the UK is treating you spectacularly.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
Okay just let it be known that no Parents of Ben and Deanna said anything about baby#2 . .. not that we weren't thinking that way, but we did not bring it up . . . although we would be very happy for baby#2 . . . just saying:)
ReplyDeleteGlad that you had a wonderful day. I remember your wedding day with fond memories. Which I could remember what I said to Ben before I gave you to him. I know it made everyone laugh, it was spur of the moment, so which I could remember.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Could you two be any cuter?! I seriously don't think so. Happy 5 years! Looking forward to seeing you next month!
ReplyDelete