It has been far too long since any of you, our faithful readers, have seen a cute video of Nora. Well, the time of waiting is over. Behold, I bring you great tidings of a wicked cute video.
So very cute!! Can't wait to see Nora and the rest of you in just a sort time now. We have one of those shower things too soon there will be a Oregon version.
I cried. I'm not gonna lie. That was beautiful. You are amazing parents and have an amazing daughter. I can't wait to see you guys again. I pray God's blessing on you all. Love you.
Naked, laughing baby! Yup. You've officially made my day.
ReplyDeleteOHMYWORD! That was adorable!! I can't believe how big she's getting!
ReplyDeleteJacob wanted to watch it twice! And he blew her a kiss at the end too <3
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! we had to watch it a couple of times too.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! Nice touch with the kiss at the end. Sophia LOVES blowing kisses too!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!! Can't wait to see Nora and the rest of you in just a sort time now. We have one of those shower things too soon there will be a Oregon version.
ReplyDeleteI cried. I'm not gonna lie. That was beautiful. You are amazing parents and have an amazing daughter. I can't wait to see you guys again. I pray God's blessing on you all. Love you.
ReplyDeletePromise me that you'll keep that and show it at her 21st birthday!!!
ReplyDelete