Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just a little video of Nora.

Though it doesn't even come close to doing Nora justice, we thought a little video of her developing social awareness was in order.

9 comments:

  1. "now if only that baby would come out of that small box and play with me..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. watching movies of herself is still one of elie's favorite past times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness made me smile. not sure kaitlyn enjoyed watching it with me lol but i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl! Marlee loved watching the video and laughing and smiling along with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness you guys she is so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup yup... the new look definitely works!!! I love it! However... just so you know, your blog title is now coming through on my feed as "......" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that her grandparents were thrilled with this....decided that all Norah's are adorable. Ours is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that she's waving to herself waving in the video...so cute! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete