and here is our house (that's a lie),


and…lots of other places.
This tower (the Saxon Tower) is about 1000 years old (and no, that's not a typo). It was where the guys mentioned in the plaque below were held before they were burned in the middle of Broad Street.



This is the pub where Lewis and Tolkien had a few pints.

Here we are overlooking the river Thames (pronounced 'temms')
Yeah…we live here.
niiiiiiice!!! Nora looks so happy to be in England!! Well... and why not! It's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay :) Love the pictures! I can't wait for even more updates! I promise I follow all of it even if I do forget to comment <3
ReplyDeleteUm, I love you guys. And I LOVE the pic of Nora with her big smile and wide open mouth. Keep it forever. Can't wait to hear more and see more through your ears and eyes.
ReplyDeleteI keep checking for an update! Your real house etc. :) Just kidding. I'm sure you're busy just enjoying it all and I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys! Great pictures, too. I'm only a little jealous that you get to live in such a beautiful place with so much history :)
ReplyDelete