Thursday, February 16, 2012

Precious moments

2 weeks

________________________________


2 weeks

________________________________


2 weeks

________________________________





________________________________



11 comments:

  1. love the new blog layout! and absolutely adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I want to be there!!! What a beautiful family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have the bluest eyes!! WOW!
    Those family photos turned out great...esp after you edited them! :)
    Sweet sweet photos of Deanna and Eli too. Would you send some of those my way so I can make copies? (Ones of Eli with Deanna, and a family shot too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the new family pictures! But after soaking up all the cuteness I was struck by seeing Ben with no glasses. And do you know who he looks like? Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter! Seriously look up Matthew Lewis..or here's a link...http://theberry.com/2011/08/02/afternoon-eye-candy-matthew-lewis-2-photos/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures! Love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. These are beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Eli is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos, Ben & Deanna! I especially like Nora's expression when she looks up at her mamma in the last one. Congratulations on a beautiful family of four! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pictures and the folks in them. Miss you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete