Can it be? 2 months already?!
This second month has been so much fun. We are getting glimpses of what's to come!
Eli is an easy-going dude. This is the Eli we enjoy most often: alert, calm, bright-eyed.
He is enjoying more and more awake time (usually during daylight hours - which is nice) and is beginning to really interact with us. He's finding he can ask for things by giving a little shout to let us know he needs something (he still doesn't cry much). Usually he just wants to eat or be put to bed but these last few weeks he will sometimes just want to chat and will babble back and forth with us for several minutes, often exchanging smiles too!
But, he does know how to cry...
...it just doesn't tend to last very long.
Nora is really ready to play with him...
we try, but he's not quite ready to keep up with big sis just yet.
So she settles for holding him on the sofa.
And if we happen to have the camera out, she practices all her faces for us... move over Zoolander.
Today when I told Nora that it was time to take Eli's 2-month pictures on his quilt, she informed me that she needed her picture taken on her quilt too.
I couldn't agree more.


















First of all, Eli looks so big and like he's much older than a 2 month old. He's just too cute! Ok second of all...Nora pushing him around in her stroller made me laugh out loud! Thirdly, you have gorgeous kids and I can't wait to meet them soon! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! We aren't doing anything on saturday morning around 10... Also, I can kind of see a resemblance to my kids in Eli.
ReplyDeleteJessye, I totally agree, the resemblance is there! I think it's the cute little nose! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! So fun to see those adorable kids. I miss you all tons!! How big he is already.
ReplyDeleteLOVE x1million
ReplyDeleteSo silly and precious. Can't wait to see them in a couple months!
ReplyDeletei LOVE this! thanks for the update on your family. both your babies have beautiful eyes! just like both of you. i wish i could hang out with nora. she is a cutie and just seems like she would be so much fun to spend time with. you guys really need to come back for a visit...but not until the end of september at the earliest or else i will be gone. and i really want to see you guys
ReplyDeletePrecious pictures! Nora is such an obvious mix of her momma and daddy, and so grown up already! And Eli is a little doll. Glad to see it's going well and you're really enjoying these days with them!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat update! He is so precious - love his eyes. I can see Nora in him. Just reading this post now - somehow I missed it.
ReplyDelete