A week by week look at the relative size of our unborn baby (so far).
week 3: pin point, week 4: poppy seed, week 5: sesame seed, week 6: pumpkin seed, week 7: blueberry, week 8: raspberry, week 9: olive, week 10: red grape, week 11: walnut (w/shell), week 12: kiwi, week 13: egg, week 14: lemon, week 15: small apple, week 16: avocado
And this week. Week 17: Red Onion
(For the perceptive and curious, there is no week 1 or week 2 because although these first two weeks are counted as part of the 40 week gestational period, babies are not conceived until the third week.)



This is a post full of awesomeness. I feel like every week you should call Baby Edsall #2 by it's relative size name. "Oh why hello there Baby Poppy Seed." "Now now, Baby Blueberry, stop fussing." "Oh silly little Baby Walnut." "Dear, sweet Baby Red Onion, please get here soon." and so on and so forth...
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you gave a key at the end, because I was a little concerned that a five-week baby was the size of a hamburger, while a seven week baby was only the size of a blueberry. Cant' wait to meet BabyEdsall#2
ReplyDeleteYea, me too!! :) You are sooooo creative!!!! Love you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! You are almost halfway there:)
ReplyDeleteso cute. AND YOU ARE ALMOST HALF WAY THERE!!!!! I always get so hungry when I read my weekly food update.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I trust that Edsall baby 2 will love all these foods one day!
ReplyDeleteAre there any specifically male foods?
ReplyDelete