Can't be! Middle age does not start until you hit 45. Must be that you are getting Phdmidtitutus. This is a well know disease that effects many post graduate students. Only know cure is the pushonthruthethesistitus. Your mentor and your wife can help administer the correct dose that is needed.
Laughed out load at this one. I think Markus may be underestimating the degree to which he causes anxiety. I'd say you've still got a couple good decades in you!
Ah ha! So, that's what it is!
ReplyDeleteCan't be! Middle age does not start until you hit 45. Must be that you are getting Phdmidtitutus. This is a well know disease that effects many post graduate students. Only know cure is the pushonthruthethesistitus. Your mentor and your wife can help administer the correct dose that is needed.
ReplyDeleteLaughed out load at this one. I think Markus may be underestimating the degree to which he causes anxiety. I'd say you've still got a couple good decades in you!
ReplyDelete