Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Snowy Friend

We have a very affable child.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh... there's nothing quite like the cold embrace of a snowman. :) Very cute!!

    PS- I had to look up the word "affable". Yes, yes I did. Don't judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I had to be reminded of what "affable" meant too! :)
    Nora is talking so well..I miss her ...and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest video ever! And Nora's little voice is just about the cutest thing ever! I just love it all! Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa want to come and play in the snow with Nora . . . i know just come on over . . . well it sure if fun to see her in the video . . . what a sweet little girl . . . gets her sweetness from her Grandma!

    Now Nora through a snowball at you dad just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of you guys to be in Oregon this summer. I miss you all!!

    Nora is so stinkin cute!! I just want to run up to her and hug her, but it would probably creep her out cause we haven't met yet. She doesn't know i'm her biggest internet follower.

    ReplyDelete