Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Commute

It's been cold here over the past couple of weeks.  A little snow, a lot of frost.

Tuesday I walked home from work mid-day.  Normally I would take my bike but the cold had caused my brakes to seize and I couldn't get that bike to budge.  It wasn't so bad though - I was sufficiently bundled.  The walk normally takes about 35 minutes but I stretched it to nearly an hour  as I stopped to snap some pictures and to generally delight in the frozen world around me.  

















Not a terrible commute, hey?

5 comments:

  1. Jealous!! Ah, the good old days of life in Oxford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :) Thank you for sharing. It's good to be reminded of the beauty even in the winter months of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Really, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good pictures thanks for sharing. Frost can make many things really beautiful. What a creative God that loves us.

    ReplyDelete