HI! I came over from Jessye's blog :) Love your blog, mostly because you are living the life I want, immigrants to England! I'd love to read your journey of how you got to live in England....do you have a link to that post?
Hi Jewllori, Welcome! We're here in England for my husband to study... all told we'll live here for about 4 years (and finish with 2 degrees). Sorry I don't really have a succinct post about that but if you look back through the archives there are several about our journey here.
Love it.
ReplyDeleteDeanna, nice pic. Did you get my emails from Kent? Cheers Peter
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute! Thinking of you girl.
ReplyDeleteHI! I came over from Jessye's blog :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, mostly because you are living the life I want, immigrants to England! I'd love to read your journey of how you got to live in England....do you have a link to that post?
Anyway, I'll be following!
Hi Jewllori, Welcome! We're here in England for my husband to study... all told we'll live here for about 4 years (and finish with 2 degrees). Sorry I don't really have a succinct post about that but if you look back through the archives there are several about our journey here.
ReplyDelete