Oh that's precious! I love Nora!
Cute :) Jacob wanted to watch it over and over, haha!
Yea! this is awesome.
Get those two helmets!! ;) (Also, adorable.)
Ditto on the helmets - but SO cute. Marlee will enjoy this when she wakes tomorrow. And if you need pointers on fixing up a squeaky bike, Stephen has some websites you can check out.
OHMYGOODNESS I fainted with all the wonderous cuteness!!! :D She's so cute!
Oh my gosh! Since when do have this cute little person on your hands? It seems like she is just so grown up now! :)
We like Nora! Our visit to Oxford only reinforced how precious and special your daughter is. That girl is just so sweet. Give her a cuddle for me!
Oh that's precious! I love Nora!
ReplyDeleteCute :) Jacob wanted to watch it over and over, haha!
ReplyDeleteYea! this is awesome.
ReplyDeleteGet those two helmets!! ;) (Also, adorable.)
ReplyDeleteDitto on the helmets - but SO cute. Marlee will enjoy this when she wakes tomorrow. And if you need pointers on fixing up a squeaky bike, Stephen has some websites you can check out.
ReplyDeleteOHMYGOODNESS I fainted with all the wonderous cuteness!!! :D She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Since when do have this cute little person on your hands? It seems like she is just so grown up now! :)
ReplyDeleteWe like Nora! Our visit to Oxford only reinforced how precious and special your daughter is. That girl is just so sweet. Give her a cuddle for me!
ReplyDelete