Typical scenes at our place:
___________________________
Eli watching his sister.
___________________________
Eli with a teething ring. (No teeth in sight.)
___________________________
Eli distracted by the camera - eyebrows up in anticipation.
___________________________
Eli watching his sister. (Again.)
Nora busy with puzzles (or legos or ballet dancing or imaginary friends).
___________________________
Eli distracted by the camera - eyebrows up in anticipation. (Again.)
___________________________
Eli with a teething ring. (No teeth in sight.) (Again.)
___________________________
Nora with a precocious precious grin.
___________________________
Rub-a-dub-dub. Two babes in a tub!
___________________________
But my favorite typical scene these days??
Story time.
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
xoxo











These are wonderful pictures and I love even more that I can picture exactly where they were taken! And I think I spy a teething ring we gifted Eli. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Nora enjoys reading with Eli. Love those pictures, too! Sure do love my grandkids!
ReplyDeleteWonderful post! Thanks for sharing a bit of your life and keeping us updated. Can't wait to see you all up close and personal!
ReplyDeleteI love the way that Eli looks up to his big sister. May she always be a good influence on her little brother. Thanks for posting ordinary pictures.
ReplyDeletestop it!
ReplyDeletethese two are way too cute!!! holy goodness! these are your children! they are amazing. and i'm so glad to see that nora like boots... mercy loves him and dora, too. what sweet babes. miss you.