Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Four Months!

Today our growing boy is four months old.  


See, I told you.


He's getting louder and stronger and is producing incredible amounts of drool.   


He is becoming more and more interested in what Nora is up to. 


He still loves to sleep (about 19 hours a day).


And his smile still melts our hearts.





6 comments:

  1. I didn't get to see him on our last skype date. He is so big!!! And soooo sweet. I want to kiss him and squeeze him and nibble on his neck for a little while. Can you tell Nora to take care of that for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few things . . . (1) 19 HOURS PER DAY??? PLEASE LET THAT BE MY THIRD ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! (2) If that isn't a Ben Edsall Mini-me, I don't know who is, and (3) I WANT TO HUG THAT BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow He is so cute! Make me want to buy a couple of plane tickets. Now if I could jut figure out how to do that :(

    So glad we have Skype and pictures. Give him a huge hug for Grandma and me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love him!! :) Beautiful pics and I recognize a beautiful quilt behind him too! Nice work!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized you probably posted the 4 month photos! Can't wait to give that little guy a big hug! So precious!! You guys are blessed by God with your sweet children :) Love to all, hugs and kisses, Steph/mom/grandma

    ReplyDelete