Monday, March 21, 2011

A most beloved sister


Meet Linnaea:
She's my baby sister.  Although we are a little over 6 years apart, we shared a room until I was 16 so a LOT of my growing up happened with her very nearby.  And I've always felt a little extra protective of her.  She is amazing and I adore her.

Good news:      
My lovely, funny, talented, smart, sweet baby sister is getting married in Oregon this June!    

Bad news:      
I live in England.  Flights are super spendy at the moment (particularly trans-Atlantic flights) and we Edsalls are on a tight grad-student budget.

So... we're getting creative:      
In her spare time, one of my other incredible sisters (Trinette) sells Pampered Chef and she has generously offered to host an online event and to give me ALL the profits.  That means, you browse the online catalogue and pick out the things you'd like from the comfort of your own sofa.  Every bit of the proceeds will go toward my trip home for the wedding!  If by some miracle I have more than enough, I might even be able to bring Nora!  

Here's the Deal:      
You know about Pampered Chef.  You love their kitchen tools and yummy recipes.  (If you don't, just try them -- you will!)  Now is your chance to stock up all those great cooking/entertaining gadgets that make cooking easy, simple, healthy, yummy and FUN!  

Don't forget that Mother's Day is just around the corner - so be sure to pick out something special for your Momma too!  Or stock up on gifts for the upcoming wedding season!!

And remember that while you're buying you'll be helping me out heaps!   
Even if you can't buy anything it would be swell if you'd let all your kitchen loving friends know about this - anyone can order (you don't have to know me personally)!

Here's the Link:
When it asks for the host's name use mine - Deanna Edsall.  Happy Shopping!!

Fine Print:      
Orders must be placed by April 3rd 2011.  
PLEASE ask for your purchases to be shipped to your address (It must be a US address - sorry Canadian friends!)

I hope you're all well and if you're in Oregon, I'd love to see you in June!!

Love,
Deanna


4 comments:

  1. When I click on the link it asks me for the full name of the party host. What should I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Stephanie - I am the party host so you can type in Deanna Edsall. Maybe I'll add that to the body of the blog in case others run into the same confusion. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the pride and prejudice quote by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( for international ppl... oh well. Just for interest, what WOULD happen if we clicked on postage going to 'your host'? Would it go to your folks?
    AND...
    How long would you go for? Hold on, I'll FB you...

    ReplyDelete