Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New discovery...

As parents we have found that often we go along with life as usual while anticipating the next big milestone. Currently we are waiting to see when Nora will decide to walk on her own or use really decipherable words on a consistent basis. The thing is, while we are waiting for these big moments to occur, Nora surprises us with developments we never really expected. Apparently she is ready to wield a spoon on her own... who knows how long she has been waiting for us to just hand the thing over! She seems pretty good at it already!

7 comments:

  1. haha! This is so adorable! Hard to believe she is growing up so fast! And I love her hair. :-) miss you! Merry Early Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her go! She's working that spoon and the camera like a pro! (I did not mean for that to rhyme... I promise.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww hehehehehe nice song!!! She's so cute! It's nice to see these videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss Nora! Nice skills with that spoon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay is my granddaughter great or what. Look out world here comes Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is from elie "oh nora you are such a good girl. great job big girl" (said like a grownup would talk to a baby by the way)

    I wish I could see more of her pig tail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her laugh every time she gets it in her mouth. It is like an inside joke:) Love you tons Nora!

    ReplyDelete