I present to you a few of the many faces of Nora…
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Three Weeks Already!
It is difficult to grasp the fact that Nora is already three weeks old. Crazy. Still…I've had colds older than her. A lot has happened in her short lifetime. She already tracks our faces when we are in close enough for her eyes to focus and her many facial expressions continue to surprise us and make us laugh. She is holding her head up on her own very well now (as you can see in the video below) which may not seem that impressive so let me give you a little perspective... When Nora was born, the very first thing that the nurse delivering the baby said, even before Deanna had seen her, was, "Well, she's got a big head and a regular sized body!" What I'm saying is, this kid has got a noggin on her so to be able to lift it at 3 weeks (let alone control it) is very impressive! Hopefully she'll grow into her head eventually. Otherwise she's doomed to either be an intellectual like her father or eternally top-heavy…neither of which bodes well for future social relationships.
I present to you a few of the many faces of Nora…







I present to you a few of the many faces of Nora…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats to you. Little Nora is beautiful. Blessings to the three of you.
ReplyDeleteDeanna and Ben- she's beautiful!!!! I'm very excited that you started this blog! Because... frankly...she is an excellent distraction!
ReplyDeletehehehe your post made me giggle! She's so cute!!
ReplyDeleteoh, she's so beautiful! what a sweet looking baby. I've been thinking of you guys and wondering about this little girl - glad to finally see her (if through photos)! Congratulations!! - emily ganzer
ReplyDeleteI have to say that all of her faces are just adorable:) Congratulations...keep enjoying all the changes - we're a few months ahead of you and I can tell you it just keeps getting better!!!! - JOY:)
ReplyDelete